You can create new mailboxes in HostPilot® Control Panel if you navigate to the MS Exchange Server 2003 > Mailboxes > Create New Mailboxes:
Creating a single mailbox
To create a single mailbox:
- Specify the required Display Name. The display name will appear in the "From" field of outgoing emails and in the address book.
- Review the first part of the email address that will be automatically filled in, and change it if necessary.
- Select the desired domain name from the drop-down list. If the desired domain hasn’t yet been added to your account, use the Add a new domain link, which will automatically redirect you to the MS Exchange Server 2003 > Domain Names > Add New Domain page.
Note: After adding a new domain, you will have to start the mailbox creation procedure over again from the first step.
- If necessary, you may change the email address to which the password for the new mailbox will be sent.
- Click the Create Mailbox(es) button.
Creating multiple mailboxes
To create multiple mailboxes:
Adding another mailbox
Having added one mailbox, click Add another mailbox and repeat the steps described above for creating a single mailbox.
Using the Import Mailbox tool
To use the Import Mailboxes tool, click the Import Mailboxes from a .txt File link on the MS Exchange Server 2003 > Mailboxes > Create New Mailboxes page.
Click Choose File to select the file containing mailbox information and click Import Mailboxes.
The format for data in your file should be the following:
Display Name [SPACE] Email Address [LINE BREAK]
Make sure that email addresses are in the format email@example.com and that the domain name has been added to this account prior to uploading your TXT file. You can add domains on the MS Exchange Server 2003 > Domain Names page.