This article describes the steps for setting up an email account for Exchange mailbox on Kindle Fire device.
1. Choose the default mail application from the list of applications.
2. Choose Other.
3. Type in the email address and password of your Exchange mailbox.
4. Click Next.
6. Type in the Incoming server settings:
7. Click Next.
8. Type in the Outgoing server settings:
9. Click Next.
10. Select Folder poll frequency.
11. Click Next.
12. Specify the display name and account name.
13. Click View your Inbox.
Copyright © Intermedia, Inc. 1995 - 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Users of this site agree to be bound by the Intermedia Service Agreement,
Service Level Agreement, and Acceptable Use Policies.